Central Database of HZMOThe Central Database of insured persons, contribution payers and pension insurance beneficiaries is maintained by the Croatian Pension Insurance Institute (HZMO) based on the data provided by the contribution payers.
The data provided in the Central Database of HZMO:
- Qualifying period
- Income replacement benefit
- Insurance bases
apply for gaining entitlements from the pension insurance, implementation of the pension insurance and for other purposes determined by the law and general acts of HZMO.
HZMO is responsible for maintaining records in the manner and under the provisions of the Pension Insurance Act, Rules on Maintainance of the Central Database of the Croatian Pension Insurance Institute and Common Methodological Principles for Keeping Records about Insurees, Contribution Payers and Pension Insurance Beneficiaries.
Mandatory applicants for entry into HZMO's Central Database:
- Contribution payers (legal and natural persons)
- A parent who performs parental duties in the first year of a child's life
- Croatian Employment Service (HZZ)
- Croatian Health Insurance Fund (HZZO)
- Croatian Pension Insurance Institute (HZMO)
- The Ministry responsible for the rights of the Croatian Homeland War veterans
- The Ministry responsible for social welfare
- Other obligatory applicants according to special regulations.
HZMO is responsible for registrations into its Central Database of the following persons:
- Insured persons entitled to occupational rehabilitation - from the starting date of their occupational rehabilitation until its end date
- Insured persons for whom HZMO brings decision on the beginning/end of the insured status
- Independent artists whose contributions are covered by the state budget and whose contribution-liable subject and contribution payer is the culture-competent Ministry.
All mandatory applicants for entry into the Central Database of HZMO (except for a parent who performs parental duties in the first year of a child's life) should also submit the Application for entry of the Change of Established Insurance Periods and Insurance Basis (MPP-1 form) occurred after 1 January 1970, if:
- An audit determined that certain data on the insurance bases and insurance periods are missing in the HZMO's Central Database
- The data concerning insurance periods and insurance bases required for the acquisition of pension insurance rights require a correction.